APOLLO BAY ARTS INC. PRESENTS
Apollo Bay Art Show
Good Friday 29th March to Saturday 6th April
- Entry cost $10.00 per work;
- A maximum of four works per entry;
- All works must be delivered to the Apollo Bay Art Show (and any unsold works must be collected) at the time and date outlined in CONDITIONS OF ENTRY;
- Entrants are also invited to provide a small range of printed art cards for sale. 100% of money from sale of cards goes to the artist;
- All exhibitors are urged to volunteer for a minimum of one shift over the duration of the Art Show. Exceptions for exhibitors who are not local to the region.
About Apollo Bay Arts Inc
The Apollo Bay Arts Inc. is a not-for-profit group of volunteers with a passion for all kinds of art. As an Arts Council, it aims to enhance the quality of life for Apollo Bay and District residents through the promotion of activities in all art forms, assist local artists and bring artistic performances to Apollo Bay. Formed in 1985 the Arts Council took over the running of the annual Apollo Bay Art Show in 2010.
The Apollo Bay Art Show committee is proud of the diversity of works on offer each year and welcomes entries by all, whether you are a first-time exhibitor, emerging or well known established artist.
Many thanks again
Art Show Committee – Caroline Williams, Helen Bender, Kelly Murphy, Sarah Doyle
With thanks to VICTORIA HOWLETT for graciously allowing us to use a detail of her artwork on 2024 marketing materials. Victoria has a wide international and national exhibition history and several decades experience as a lecturer in arts practice. She is an Apollo Bay resident. Tours of her studio are possible on appointment.